Petit Jardin Milano, a Solale Srl. owned Italian organic skin care brand, obtained the BIO ECO recognition by AIAB, a certification that guarantees the company’s product ingredients are sourced from certified organic farms and 100% Made in Italy. Furthermore, Solale states to avoid outsourcing for its natural extracts supply and productions.
Petit Jardin Milano skin care products respect the environment, care about animal welfare and protect consumers’ health. The AIAB certification proves that they have been acknowledged a solid organic skin care brand as the company adheres to a specific set of principles, including:
1. products don’t use non-vegetable allergens and irritants that could be harmful to health
2. products are completely free of GMO products
3. products’ animal testing is excluded
4. natural extracts from certified organic farms are selected as ingredients
5. sustainable packaging
Currently, Petit Jardin Milano retails five cosmetic collections: anti-aging line, beauty care for young adults, mom & baby product line, sun protection and textile cosmetics. The PJ Milano brand is distributed globally through 26 distributors.
* AIAB: Associazione Italiana per L’Agricoltura Biologica (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture), an Italian network representing the interests of organic farmers. Their mission is to promote organic agriculture as a sustainable development. Being certified by AIAB guarantees that PJ Milano has the same AIAB values regarding sustainability.
source: Ein Presswire